The goals of the RAEME National Association’s management organization are as follows:
- Promote the Corps’ identity and reputation across Australia.
- Recognise and celebrate the achievements of the members of the Corps.
- Provide a focal point for Corps activities nationally and regionally. Foster relationships between Head of Corps RAEME. RAEME Corps Committee, RAEME Serving Members and all RAEME Affiliated Associations and other RAEME groups.
- Encourage all RAEME Associations and RAEME Groups to join the RAEME Electronic Network.
- Undertake tasks that are mutually agreed by the majority of affiliates and members that will assist and support the majority of members.